Sunday 18 November 2018

More of Kolhapur! hotels in kolhapur city


Throughout my life, I have always heard only one thing related to the city Kolhapur, and that were chappals (flat footwear). The very famous Kolhapuri chappals. Not just the regular chappals. They are Kolhapuri leather chappals. Even leather bags are very popular. Anyway, I was personally very curious that what else was there to do in the city.
I was in Pune, visiting my Aunt. It was her idea of exploring a new city than just watching TV at her place. I took a train to Kolhapur, and I was there in a few hours. To my great fortune, I got myself one of the best Rooms in Kolhapur. It was in the Sayaji hotel. My selection of hotels has always been appreciated by my family members and friends.
But this time, I was praising myself. Sayaji is a beautiful luxurious hotel. The room was great for sure. Other facilities were great too.
I had heard a lot about the great piousness of the Mahalakshmi Temple. Along with all the touristy things to do in Kolhapur, I made it a point to visit the temple. It is dedicated to Goddess Lakshmi and the deity is decorated with diamonds and many other precious gemstones.
The best thing about the hotel was its distance from the railway station. I did not waste time and had gotten myself a reservation for accommodation in one of the best hotels in Kolhapur near the railway station. My stay and the exploration, both were beyond words.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Real Time Analytics