Monday 12 November 2018

A fun/work trip to Raipur


I am in love with my work. Not because it pays me good. It also gives me some opportunities to see the world. I am glad that my senior thinks that I am capable enough to represent the work different cities of India. This time it was my turn to go to Raipur.
I was not just excited because I had not been there ever. But I was excited that I will be visiting one of the newly made capital cities of India (Raipur, capital of Chhattisgarh). I stayed in one of the Hotels in Raipur near the airport. It was in the Sayaji Hotel. It is a great choice for accommodation in Raipur. The room was fantastic.
The amenities and services were way above the mark. Plus, being near to the airport clearly saved my time, rather than getting in a traffic jam.
 My trip was for 3 days. But my work got over in two days. I had one full day to explore the city. On my free day, I went to the Champaran village. Mainly because of one thing. It was the Ghatarani waterfalls. I had heard so much about its beauty that I had to go and visit it. I visited it and locked the serenity of the waterfalls in my eyes forever.
Apart from the work and the waterfalls, the one thing that really brought my trip up to a great level was my accommodation. I was glad that I got to stay in the Sayaji hotel, which can undoubtedly be called as the Best hotel in Raipur.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Real Time Analytics