Tuesday 23 June 2015

The Best Luxury Accommodation in Pune

A month back I had to visit Pune for some office work. When I was looking for Accommodation in Pune a colleague of mine recommended Sayaji Pune stating that it is one of the best hotels in the city. Located strategically this hotel is a perfect place to relax and enjoy luxury. The best thing about this hotel is that they pay attention to each and every requirement of its guests to make their stay comfortable.



I had booked for the Grande Rooms as I was traveling alone. The room was aesthetically designed and provided with hi tech amenities. I was really overwhelmed by their welcome drink too and it gave me the idea that my stay in this hotel will be really good.  Then followed a personal butler who brought me whatever food I wanted.

The food here was absolutely amazing, though I only could get the chance to go to Barbecue Nation. The kebabs that they served were simply delicious and guess I had the best. The ambiance of the restaurant was also very good and the staff was also quite friendly.


The hotel also had Banquet facilities to host corporate meets, weddings or any other event. The location of Sayaji is also quite good and all the places of interest can easily be reached.

Sayaji Pune is a perfect hotel to unwind and indulge in luxury. Great hospitality, complimented by world class amenities and seamless service, makes it one of the best Hotels in Pune City. Will surely come back here to enjoy the other facilities that I missed due to my short stay.

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing this information, Pune is a beautiful city located at the Western Ghat of Sahyadri mountain range. Phenomenal weather and decent cultural touch make it a great place to live.
    The most difficult part of travel preparation is picking the right hotel.Now book one of the best hotels in pune

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice post, Thank for sharing useful information.
    Bahrain Travel

    ReplyDelete
  3. Online Travel Agencies like TripTheEarth offer numerous options in booking. Click here for hotels in pune

    ReplyDelete
  4. Valuable for information if there is any other blog related this kindly ping me


    4 Star Hotels in Vadodara

    ReplyDelete

 
Real Time Analytics